 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 185
Re: The next TEXLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:31:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
Any opinions?  We haven't set anything in stone, yet,
since I wanted to hear back from y'all first.

That sounds great to me. Thanks for organizing all this! I'm really looking
forward to the meeting.

TJ
http://www.texlug.org