 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 184
Re: The next TEXLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
Howdy all,

I met the Texas Educational Representative of Pitsco /
Dacta today and she would love to come and show off
her line of products at our next meeting.  The first
weekend (October 12-13) works better for her, since
she will already be in our area for an event in San
Antonio on Saturday.  This would work out well with an
open house on Sunday.

Any opinions?  We haven't set anything in stone, yet,
since I wanted to hear back from y'all first.

Laura

Hey Laura,
The 12th would be good for me!  I hope the Dacta Rep would bring some stuff
for us to buy!  I hope this works out.
Tom