 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
Trip to England
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:54:33 GMT

Hello all,

I am travelling to England in a few weeks and was
wondering if anyone has been to LEGOLand there, in
particular, if anyone has been at the LEGO shop in
LEGOLand.

If so, what can I expect?  The exchange rate is such
that most sets are not any less expensive than I could
get on the internet from Shop At Home.  Does the shop
there sell discontinued sets?  What about service
packs?

If they sell service packs, is anyone interested in
shooting cannons, for example?  If I can buy some and
bring them to our meeting in October, will anyone be
interested in buying them?

I appreciate any info you can give.
Laura