 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 184 (-5)
  Re: The next TEXLUG meeting

(...) Hey Laura, The 12th would be good for me! I hope the Dacta Rep would bring some stuff for us to buy! I hope this works out. Tom (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The next TEXLUG meeting

Howdy all, I met the Texas Educational Representative of Pitsco / Dacta today and she would love to come and show off her line of products at our next meeting. The first weekend (October 12-13) works better for her, since she will already be in our (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Website Updated (Re: Fall 2002 Texlug Meeting)

(...) I've updated the website with the meeting annoucement: (URL) me informed of the latest news (by posting here or email) and I'll update our website. thanks, TJ www.texbrick.com (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Fall 2002 Texlug Meeting

(...) It will be at NI (National Instruments) in Austin. Laura will provide us all the fine details later. TJ (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Fall 2002 Texlug Meeting

(...) Groovy. I was just thinking about the next meeting. I wasn't able to go to brickfest, and although october sounds so far away, I'll be there with bells on if it kills me! (...) Might be fun. Especially if we could get the word out and get some (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact