 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 182
181  |  183
Subject:
Website Updated (Re: Fall 2002 Texlug Meeting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden writes:
...the time has come to start thinking about our
next get-together...

I've updated the website with the meeting annoucement:
http://www.texlug.org/

Keep me informed of the latest news (by posting here or email) and I'll
update our website.

thanks,
TJ
www.texbrick.com