 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 177
176  |  178
Subject:
Fall 2002 Texlug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:37:28 GMT

Howdy all!
Now that BrickFest is over (congrats TJ!), the time
has come to start thinking about our next
get-together. I have gotten a tentative approval to
use space here at National Instruments for our
meeting, with the understanding that it would be over
a weekend and we need a space that can be locked when
we are not around.  How do the second (13th and 14th)
or third (20th and 21st) weekends of October sound to
you?

I have started my RoboLab training, so we will
definitely have a presentation of RoboLab.

Let me know what you think.
Laura