 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 174 (-10)
  And then there were five

No one knew where it came from. No one knew what it was capable of. No one knew what how to stop it. No one knew what to do. Though it was young, it was strong. Very strong. No one could stand up to it's awesome power and speed. Many of us have (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  It's like deja vu all over again!

All right folks, I still don't have a *new* chapter for you, but how about a new chapter for you? I have successfully illustrated a previously unillustrated chapter, and it's awaiting viewing by the masses. I've taken the part 2 of chapter 3, The (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Meeting Pics up!

howdy fellow Texans In case you forgot(or if you do) Texlug had a meeting last month. My pics from the meeting can be found on Brickshelf at: (URL) for the lateness of putting these pics online but, I figured I wait untill most forgot about Texlug, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Position of Website Coordinator Open

(...) I'm sorry to hear that Pat. You've done a good job so far and everyone appreciates the time you've put into it. I'll gladly help where I can, but I don't think I'm up for taking on the whole website myself. I don't know if anyone has contacted (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Position of Website Coordinator Open

Greetings. Due to ever-shrinking free time, I am declaring open the unofficial, informal position of website coordinator (or webmaster if you prefer) for the AFOLA/TEXLUG website. In case of any confusion, that website is here: (URL) am doing Texas (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Final Notice: Houston AFOL Meeting, Saturday April 13

Hello all, On Saturday, April 13, the Houston AFOL community will be holding a local meeting at the Texas A&M Health Science Center Institute for Biosciences and Technology (also known as IBT) in Houston, Texas. We plan on having a train layout (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

  New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

I've been pretty busy lately. The following represents about two months of work and it's all stuff I built for the recent TEXLUG meeting. For the 2002 TOWN contest: D Large buildings (URL) Row Buildings 3 small connected office buildings. N Bridges (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

  Re: Photos from the gathering

(...) (URL) (...) Ditto! Here are my photos: (URL) thought I had taken more, but I guess I was having too much fun! Laura PS I updated my Cathedral Pics with those from the gathering, too: (URL) let you know when my LUGNET page is done) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) Makes perfect sense since "Margaret" IS Greek for "Your Highness". :D Margaret C. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  train motors (was Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up)

(...) Well, since you've "butt" in (which is just fine, any advice is welcome ;-) how can you alter the direction of a train motor? Can you modify the motor or controller? TJ (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact