 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 171
Re: Position of Website Coordinator Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, William P. (Pat) Hough writes:
Due to ever-shrinking free time, I am declaring open the unofficial,
informal position of website coordinator (or webmaster if you prefer) for
the AFOLA/TEXLUG website...

I'm sorry to hear that Pat. You've done a good job so far and everyone
appreciates the time you've put into it.

I'll gladly help where I can, but I don't think I'm up for taking on the
whole website myself. I don't know if anyone has contacted you yet, but
there are people in our group that are certainly capable of handling the job
quite well.

I'll offer my assistance in any way possible, perhaps to help with updating
things and house-cleaning stuff. I can also help to pay for the webspace, to
help whoever takes on this task. A professional, yet simple, webhosting
account won't be much more than $5~6 per month. If we all pitch in, the cost
will be easy to handle.

TJ