 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 122
  Moc pics and web page finally up!

hi Y'all I finally got some pics up on brickself of my ICL buiding. (In case you're wondering I just made the ICL part up.) It's my first MOCing attempt as a AFOL. Thats wht I'm posting only amongst my fellow Texlugers. Also I got a web page up here (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Moc pics and web page finally up!

(...) That's great Shawn. Hopefully everyone will bring a little something to the meeting and I'm glad you're working on stuff. I haven't heard anything yet on a meeting date, but Laura will let us know when she knows. Hopefully it will be in early (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Moc pics and web page finally up!

(...) I have found out that the first weekend in March won't work for NI, but I am still hoping that we can come up with another date a little later in the month. The lady I'm talking with is hard to pin down. Laura (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)