 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 108
  Somehow, I don't believe this is Texas-like

Folks: From the messages and threads being posted, it sounds like we're limiting ourselves to strictly Texas-oriented stuff. In other words, non-Texas MOCs are out for this meeting and we'll have to wait another four to six months before we can show (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Somehow, I don't believe this is Texas-like

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound at all constricting! Please, please Pat, bring your ship! I have a tendency to over-organize and I apologize. You are right that having a theme would likely keep people from bringing their own stuff. In all reality, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Somehow, I don't believe this is Texas-like

Hi Pat, I didn't understand that it would be strictly "Texas" related stuff! I just thought we were going to try and do a train layout with a Texas theme! I think you would be welcome to bring anything to show! I have another pirate ship I would (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)