 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 106
    Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Laura Hayden
   TJ, Thanks for the heads up on the Railway Express at Target! We went last night and grabbed one of the last ones. It really is an ugly train, but at $65, it's worth it. Now I need more track and flat car bases... What a wonderful addiction! Laura (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Thomas Avery
   (...) I'm glad you got one. I went back to Target this morning and they only had 3 left. All of them had been opened. The rest of the clearance stuff had pretty much disappeared. I'm sure this has happened at all the other stores by now. If there's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date —Tom Reed
   I hope I'm not sticking my neck out too far on this one...But.. If anyone in the Texlug group wants a railway express at the next price drop, let me know. I have a place that still has 14 in stock (half off right now) and I'm waiting for the next (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Tom, sign me up —William P. (Pat) Hough
   Tom, Put me down as very and seriously interested. I'll bring cash with me at to the next meeting (whenever that is) to pay for it or I can mail you a check if it looks like you won't make it. Pat (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)