  Challenge Ideas

I have a couple of ideas for a challege 1) Line tracking with occasional breaks in the line. The breaks could occur regularly after some distance and be of a given distance. 2) Find the "token". A round ring like the sumo ring. White with a black (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Challenge Ideas

Hi Nathan, (...) I like this idea. Another variation I have thought of is a "connect the dots" tracking. In this case the dots would be a fixed distance apart (maybe 3") and the direction could change by +- 90 (or less) degrees from dot to dot. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Challenge Ideas

(...) These are good ideas, Nathan. I've added them to our list of challenges for future meetings. You can find the current list by clicking on the "Next SMART Meeting" link on our news home page. There you'll find what the current challenge is, as (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)