  March Meeting Notes

Today's SMART meeting was a great success! There were quite a few new comers to the group -- Welcome! We hope you'll join us again at future meetings. There were quite a few people who created robots for the Dead Reckoning challenge, including (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: March Meeting Notes

Here is a link to the French online retailer that sells Cybermaster. (URL) the left side of the page you will see Customized Catalog. For no. 1 select Games/Toys and no. 2 Lego Technic/Cybermaster. Then click on See the items found. If I understand (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: March Meeting Notes

This post is forwarded from mail from Doug Bell. For some reason Doug is having problems with lugnet and can't post yet. - Gus ---...--- Not knowing much about the Cybermaster, I hunted around for some info. Here is a particularly good link: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)