Re: March Meeting Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:35:31 GMT

Here is a link to the French online retailer that sells Cybermaster.

http://www.dya-shopping.com/en/home.html

On the left side of the page you will see Customized Catalog.  For no. 1
select Games/Toys and no. 2 Lego Technic/Cybermaster.  Then click on See the
items found.

If I understand their web site correctly they have 43 in stock and the price
is US $104.44.

If shipping is not too expensive then I think this is a pretty good deal.
In addition to the Cybermaster brick, the kit comes with an impressive
collection of pieces, including an extra motor and three touch sensors with
varying resistance.

Gus