Subject:
SMART meeting on March 30th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:45:43 GMT

Just a reminder that we'll be having our next SMART meeting this Saturday.
If you haven't started building your robots yet, don't delay much longer!
See http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/ideas/challenge-035 for the task
description, or http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/meetings/ for other
details about the meeting.

If anyone has robots for display at the Pacific Science Center next month,
bring them along to the meeting as well.

The meeting will be at the Redmond Library, at 2pm.

Hope to see you all there!

--
  David Schilling