 Organizations / United States / SMART / 80 (-5)
  Test message

Just verifying that my registration worked and I can post. Never say that I don't post nothing here. :) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Mindstorms Kits on Sale!

Hello everyone, I just this from Vikki at Digilennium. Gus Subj: Hello from Digilennium! Date: 2/7/2002 3:24:27 PM Pacific Standard Time From: vikki@digitalseattle.com To: gjansson@aol.com, rayiii@workshop3d.com Sent from the Internet (Details) Hi (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  January Meeting: Photos, Results, and Next Challenge

Hello Everyone! On Saturday, January 26, 2002, SMART had it's first anniversary meeting. The Mini-Challenge for this meeting was to build a drag-race robot that could race 16' down the library carpet and come to a stop within 6" of a reflective (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Demonstration or exhibit robots

For this Saturday's SMART meeting, I've already asked people with robots they'd like to show at BricksWest to bringing them along. (see (URL) I would also like to encourage everyone to consider what robots would make good demonstration or exhibit (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Two weeks till January meeting

First of all, this is another mini-reminder about building your drag-racer for the SMART meeting on the 26th. You've got less than two weeks. Mainly, however, I wanted to mention our group's participation is for BricksWest. BricksWest is a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact