    Demonstration or exhibit robots —David Schilling
   For this Saturday's SMART meeting, I've already asked people with robots they'd like to show at BricksWest to bringing them along. (see (URL) I would also like to encourage everyone to consider what robots would make good demonstration or exhibit (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Demonstration or exhibit robots —David Schilling
   (...) I would like to give the Pacific Science Center a rough number of how many robots our group will be able to lend them for display. Anyone with one or more possibilities, please either reply to this message, or email me directly. I need to give (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)