    Next challenge? —Craig Zupke
   Is there going to be a new challenge for the next meeting, or are we going to work more on the Robot City concept? -Craig (16 years ago, 15-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Next challenge? —Mark Kenworthy
   (...) I talked with David and Gus, and the challenge is to build walking robots. We are going to follow the format of the Robothon walking robot competition, and will have an arena that meets the specifications of that competition at the meeting to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        November 15th, 2008 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   Time is sneaking up really quickly for our next meeting! The meeting will be November 15th at DigiPen from 2 to 5pm. The mini-challenge is a walking robot race - walk to the end of a field, turn around, and return to the starting spot. See (URL) for (...) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: November 15th, 2008 SMART meeting —David Schilling
   (...) Last minute reminder that our November meeting is in two days! We'll look forward to seeing your walking robots, as well as any other robot you've been working on at the meeting. -- David Schilling (16 years ago, 13-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        November 15th, 2008 SMART meeting Notes —David Schilling
   We had a great meeting last Saturday! Nine amazing walking robots for our mini-challenge! I've posted pictures here: (URL) For those who didn't see the robot in a sphere I brought, here's a video of it: (URL) In January, we'll have our meeting on (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)