  September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

The next SMART meeting will be held at the Redmond Regional Library on September 27th from 2 to 5pm. We'll be getting our SMART-Bot City display ready for BrickCon, which takes place on the following weekend. So the mini-challenge is to build an (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) David, Are any additional details of how the SMART-Bot City robots supposed to work published somewhere? I remember that we discussed a lot of ideas about how to space intersections and whether they would be marked, but I don't remember (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) Sorry for not replying sooner, I was hoping to have some code to share sooner, but it's still not ready. When it is, it will deal with detecting intersections and line tracking. In any case, if you can just make sure that your robot is capable (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) Hi David, Just wanting to confirm whether the BrickCon event is a go or not? Just trying to set up plans for the week and allocating time where needed. Thanks, Carl (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) BrickCon is definitely a "go", and SMART will have some sort of display there, though I'm not sure it will be a robot city as we originally planned. Thanks to everyone who made it to the meeting, and worked hard building robots and writing (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) So, any details around exactly what we will be doing and when? I've never been to Brick Con so have no idea how it works or where the SMART display would fit in. I looked at the schedule and it seems like people will be moving their stuff in (...) (16 years ago, 1-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) BrickCon has probably a dozen or more LEGO themes represented. Each theme is on a set of tables. SMART is hosting the MINDSTORMS robotic display. We'll be at the back of the room, near the curtains. The public hours for BrickCon are from 11 to (...) (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)