Re: May 19th SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 22:53:16 GMT

It's time to think of a game for your robot to play -- the next SMART meeting is
only 10 days away! What kinds of game would you like to have your robot play?
Something physical (baseball?), something with props (cards?), something purely
intellecutal (guess a number?) or something else entirely? Would you like to
play with (or against) your robot? Or have your robot play with (or against)
another robot? Or have a whole mess or robots playing against each other? Your
choice. Be imaginative!

An alternate challenge is to build a robot that completes some aspect of the
micromouse maze. That will be a competition at the next Robothon
<http://www.robothon.org/>, in September.

--
  David Schilling