    Re: MicroMouse —Gus Jansson
   It can be done! (URL) Gus (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart, FTX)

        Re: MicroMouse —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Gus, Just so you know, there are people out here watching. :) Thanks for posting this stuff, and the crate contraption stuff from BFPDX. Nice job on the maze. Are you recording your path? You're using flashing light sensors to detect the (...) (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: MicroMouse —Gus Jansson
   (...) Hi Steve, I think you are assuming this is my 'bot. This was just something I found on YouTube. I have a Micromouse robot in the works so I will attempt to answer your questions based on my experience. I believe it is flashing the LEDs in an (...) (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)