    Web site on Lego Bi-Ped Walkers —Gustav Jansson
   Since the next challenge is to build a walker, I thought I would pass this on to you in case you have not seen it in the robotics or technic newsgroups. (URL) a related matter, Barton Place and I were talking about using a wheel or similar mounted (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Colorado Sumo went great! —Rob Deis
   Thanks for your help, gentlemen, we had a terriffic time. Our fledgling club has a web presence now, including a *ton* of pictures, video, and analysis of our first competition. I'd like to invite you to drop by (URL) at your convenience. (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)