Subject:
Colorado Sumo went great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:02:48 GMT

Thanks for your help, gentlemen, we had a terriffic time.

Our fledgling club has a web presence now, including a *ton* of pictures,
video, and analysis of our first competition.  I'd like to invite you to
drop by http://www.legotics.com at your convenience.

  Rob Deis                  "Let the people know beforehand what the law
  MiB3347                      is and what they are to expect."
  rdeis@io.com                              -- 18th Congress, Rec. 75