Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 23:58:03 GMT

It's just over 10 days until BrickHeap Wars!

We have 6 teams now, only two of which are SMART teams. Since a team is 4 to 6
people, there are going to be a lot of SMART members who won't be participating
unless another team or two is started. There is room for at the very most 4 more
teams, and it's first come, first served. So if someone wants to start another
SMART team, please either post in this group, or email me to let me know. Being
a team captain isn't a lot of work! Mostly you're just a contact for forming the
team ahead of time.

--
  David Schilling