Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
On Saturday SMART put on a terrific robot display at Crossroads Shopping Center!
This was a combined Crate Contraption and Great Ball Contraption. • ...
For a detailed description of the layout see the writeup here:
http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/CrateContraption/2006/Crossroads
There are also links to movies that can be accessed there. I took some pictures
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=180289)

David,  I don't have much to add, but I wanted to comment.  Nice job of
combining a Crate Contraption & a GBC.  Very cool.

Steve