Re: SMART display at Crossroads Shopping Center (April 22)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:34:56 GMT

Just a reminder that tomorrow SMART will be putting on a robot display at
Crossroads Shopping Center. Setup will be at 10 AM. Everyone should be there by
11 AM so that we can have all the modules put in the display, which should be
running, at the latest, by noon. The show will run until 4:30. After that we'll
have half an hour for cleanup, and then for anyone that's interested, we'll meet
for dinner, probably at Chili's, in the mall.

Don't forget to put your names on wall-warts and other easy to confuse items. I
really look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

--
  David Schilling