  March 26th 2005 SMART Meeting Notes

We had a great SMART meeting at Crossroad Shopping Center yesterday. We had two robotic displays set up. First was an improved version of the Crate Contraption that we showed at NWBrickCon 2004. All the robots looked pretty much the same (though (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  May mini-challenge

(...) I've had a couple of questions about the step ladder. Here's a picture that shows what it will look like: (URL) If there are other questions, please ask -- post online so others can see them as well. (Especially as I'll be reading my email (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)