Re: Easter Egg Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:45:39 GMT

Is the arena open to anyone that brings an egg-gathering robot? My son and I
haven't been to any of the meetings (but we have participated in the robot
challenge last year and have been to many of your other public events) and we
may put together a robot for this.

Also, what time is the egg-gathering on March 26?

Thanks,
brian