  November 20th, 2004 SMART Meeting

It's hard to believe that the next SMART meeting is almost upon us! I've been so busy with the Crate Contraption at Robothon, and NWBrickCon that I haven't even thought about the next meeting until now, but it's only 10 days away! So if you haven't (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: November 20th, 2004 SMART Meeting

(...) Hi David This challenge sounds like fun. Some questions. Will the blocks be white? How many blocks will there be (approx.)? How long is the course? (to gauge speed to complete in 3 minutes) I read some of your previous notes and understand (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: November 20th, 2004 SMART Meeting

(...) For the BrickHeap Wars competition there were strict rules about what and how the robots had to work. For our mini-challenges, we leave much of the interpretation up to you. Do what you can. Challenge yourself to build the best robot you can. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: November 20th, 2004 SMART Meeting

This Saturday at 2pm is the next SMART meeting. We'll be at Digipen, as usual. The mini-challenge is block stacking along a line. See previous posts for details. I hope to see everyone there! -- David Schilling (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)