    September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   In order to allow people to participate in (or at least attend) Robothon, the next SMART meeting will be on September 18th. This month instead of a mini-challenge, we'll have a BrickHeap Wars. This is a time-restricted team robot building exercise. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   (...) There's a bit under two weeks until the next SMART meeting. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars, where people get into teams to build robots to accomplish a challenge given at the start of the meeting using a heap of bricks that has been (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   It's only a few days until the next SMART meeting. We are planning on doing a BrickHeap Wars, but I still haven't had a single response from anyone indicating that they'd bring their laptop. The game won't work without enough computers. If you are (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   (...) So far I've received notes from two people that they'll be bringing laptops. Is there anyone else? Ideally we need four. Also, a small change of location: we will be meeting in the Galileo room instead of the cafeteria. It's a much nicer and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)