Re: September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
It's only a few days until the next SMART meeting. We are planning on doing a
BrickHeap Wars, but I still haven't had a single response from anyone indicating
that they'd bring their laptop. The game won't work without enough computers.

If you are planning on coming to the meeting, and can bring a laptop, please let
me know. If you are replying directly to me from this message, you'll have to
remove the upper case letters from my email address for me to get the email!
(Alternatively, put all these pieces together, remove the spaces and replace the
at and dot with the appropriate symbols: david ln at sun tele ia dot com)

Please reply by Wednesday evening.

Thanks.

So far I've received notes from two people that they'll be bringing laptops. Is
there anyone else? Ideally we need four.

Also, a small change of location: we will be meeting in the Galileo room instead
of the cafeteria. It's a much nicer and quieter room, and will suit the game
quite well. Once you go up the stairs, just keep following the corridors to the
right. Or follow the signs.

See everyone on Saturday! Don't forget the game starts at 2pm sharp, so show up
fifteen minutes earlier to find the room (Galileo) and get into teams.

--
  David Schilling