Re: Workshop3D RCX Challenge 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gus Jansson wrote:
On Saturday, November 1, the Pacific Science Center in Seattle will be the venue
for yet another Workshop 3D RCX Challenge.  This will be number 7!

Go to: www.workshop3d.com/rcx/

I've been looking forward to this, as usual.  I've entered the last four
Workshop 3D Challenges, and I've never even been to Seattle!

David Schilling has been nice enough to run my robots in past events, but it
doesn't look like that's going to happen this time.  Something about being busy
for the last month, and the next month, with other LEGO stuff.  Sounds like you
guys are busy over there.

Well, I have plans, and programs for both a line-following robot, and a maze
robot.  But I haven't found anyone interested in running the, so I guess I won't
be entering this event.

Maybe next time.

Steve