Subject:
Workshop3D RCX Challenge 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:17:49 GMT

On Saturday, November 1, the Pacific Science Center in Seattle will be the venue
for yet another Workshop 3D RCX Challenge.  This will be number 7!

Events as usual will be Line Tracking, Sumo, and Puck Gathering.  Last year he
also had walking sumo which I believe will be repeated if there is enough
participation.  Ray Freeman, the creator of this event, also hinted that there
will some form of maze challenge but he has yet to give details.

As you can tell, details are still sketchy, but date, and place are apparently
set.  Time should be same as before: 1pm.

Go to: www.workshop3d.com/rcx/

Gus Jansson