  Workshop3D RCX Challenge 7

On Saturday, November 1, the Pacific Science Center in Seattle will be the venue for yet another Workshop 3D RCX Challenge. This will be number 7! Events as usual will be Line Tracking, Sumo, and Puck Gathering. Last year he also had walking sumo (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.events)

  Re: Workshop3D RCX Challenge 7

(...) I've been looking forward to this, as usual. I've entered the last four Workshop 3D Challenges, and I've never even been to Seattle! David Schilling has been nice enough to run my robots in past events, but it doesn't look like that's going to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)