Re: SMART Robotic Marvel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:10:33 GMT

I want to thank David for putting this show together!  I think it went very
well, introducing many people to Lego robotics and our club.  The robots on
display captured the interest of a large number of people walking by.  The
contests worked well, even with the low number of kids that chose to compete.  I
think we can increase participation by getting the word out earlier and more
broadly in the future.

I think this is an event that is well worth doing annually.

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
SMART Robotic Marvel
A LEGO Mindstorms Display and Kids Robotic Competition

SMART's robot display and kids competition at Crossroads Shopping Center was
tremendously fun!