Re: SMART show at Crossroads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
Our robotic display at Crossroads Shopping Center is coming up in a bit over two
weeks. I need to provide them with an estimate of how many tables we'll need.
The more robots we show, the better this will be. So if you will be bringing
robots, please let us know. I hope everyone can participate!

And don't forget to tell kids you might know about the competitions we'll be
running. The rules can be found at: http://www.quest-solutions.com/SMART/

SMART Robotic Marvel
LEGO Mindstorms Display and Kids Robotic Competition
June 28, 2003
10am-5pm
Crossroads Shopping Center

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

--
  David Schilling

There's only a week left until our show at Crossroads. Thanks to the people who
have replied so far! I hope that more than that will show up, though! Since it's
important for planning and setting up that I give an estimate of the number of
tables we'll need, I would very much like anyone else who will be bringing
robots to let us know ahead of time. Please reply as soon as you know what
you'll be bringing.

Thank you! I hope to see you all next Saturday!

--
  David Schilling