Re: SMART show at Crossroads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Martin Daniels wrote:
I can bring a few robots for demonstration as our line following ant, walking
sumo and puck gathering robots all remain intact and operable. Will we have a
white playing field available?

Thanks! All of these robots are welcome. I will bring a line for line tracking,
and a puck-gathering arena. I can also bring a sumo arena if desired. Did you
want a plain white surface as well?

For anyone else: when describing robots you'll be bringing, if you have
requirements for them that you can't provide yourself, make sure you post so
that others can help out.

--
  David Schilling