Re: Grand Challenge Workshops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 02:17:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling writes:
I've arranged for a pair of Grand Challenge Workshops.

The first is Thursday April 17th, at
Newport Hills Community Church
5833 - 119th Ave S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98006

The second is Monday April 28th, at
Kirkland Library
308 Kirkland Ave.
Kirkland, WA 98033

Both are from around 6pm until shortly before 9pm. All the other options I
looked into were booked, or required money for rental.

I will need to know how many people will be coming to the first one, if
there's only two or three people who will show up, I'm leaning towards
skipping that one. I hope there will be much more interest than that,
though. So please either reply to this post or email me if you're coming.
(Remove the obvious spam block if emailing.)

If anyone wants a third workshop in May, before the meeting, please let me
know, and if possible, suggest a location for it.

Thanks.

--
David Schilling

We're fast approaching the time for the first workshop -- this Thursday. I
would like to let my pastor friend know whether we'll be taking him up on
his kind offer of a classroom in his church or not. So far I have two
replies, one of which is weather-dependant. If you are interested in using
this opportunity for testing or just as a very informal way of chatting with
others, please let me know you'll be coming in the next day or two.

Thanks!

--
  David Schilling