Re: Grand Challenge Workshops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:23:20 GMT

The first is Thursday April 17th, at
Newport Hills Community Church
5833 - 119th Ave S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98006

[...]from around 6pm until shortly before 9pm.

I haven't received any new requests for the first Grand Challenge Workshop.
Is there anyone else interested in attending? Please let me know as soon as
possible. Thursday is fast approaching.

Also, if anyone has a mini-challenge robot ready for testing would like me
to bring the Maxwell's Demons arena to either of the workshops, let me know.

--
  David Schilling