  Grand Challenge Workshops

I've arranged for a pair of Grand Challenge Workshops. The first is Thursday April 17th, at Newport Hills Community Church 5833 - 119th Ave S.E. Bellevue, WA 98006 The second is Monday April 28th, at Kirkland Library 308 Kirkland Ave. Kirkland, WA (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Grand Challenge Workshops

(...) We're fast approaching the time for the first workshop -- this Thursday. I would like to let my pastor friend know whether we'll be taking him up on his kind offer of a classroom in his church or not. So far I have two replies, one of which is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Grand Challenge Workshops

(...) I haven't received any new requests for the first Grand Challenge Workshop. Is there anyone else interested in attending? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thursday is fast approaching. Also, if anyone has a mini-challenge robot ready (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Grand Challenge Workshops

(...) Since I haven't received any more people interested in attending the first Grand Challenge Workshop, I'm going to cancel this one. The second one on the 28th at the Kirkland Library is still on, though. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Grand Challenge Workshops

A quick reminder about the up-coming Grand Challenge Workshop this Monday at the Kirkland Library (308 Kirkland Ave., Kirkland, WA 98033) from 6pm to shortly before 9pm. Bring your Figure-8 robots, laptops, IR towers, extra Technic pieces, and make (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)