  Workshop 3D Challenge 6

Hello folks, In case you have not heard... the next Workshop3D RCX Challenge has been scheduled for Saturday, April 12! Mostly the events are unchanged from previous RCX challenges with the addition of a Walking Sumo class in the Sumo event. That (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  One month notice!

Hello Everyone, I'm forwarding this from Ray's Workshop3D mailing list. If you are interested, make sure you register and get on his mailing list. I don't plan to make a habit of forwarding these emails! If you have not been to one of Ray's RCX (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)