Subject:
Workshop 3D Challenge 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:51:42 GMT

Hello folks,
In case you have not heard... the next Workshop3D RCX Challenge has been
scheduled for Saturday, April 12!  Mostly the events are unchanged from
previous RCX challenges with the addition of a Walking Sumo class in the
Sumo event.  That should be very exciting!

www.workshop3d.com/rcx/challenge6.htm

So in addition to the SMART robots you are already working on, starting
building some robots for the RCX Challenge!

Gus