Subject:
One month notice!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:30:34 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I'm forwarding this from Ray's Workshop3D mailing list.  If you are
interested, make sure you register and get on his mailing list.  I don't
plan to make a habit of forwarding these emails!

If you have not been to one of Ray's RCX Challenges, then you really don't
want to miss this one.  These events are a hoot! Ray sets up a PA system and
even provides music to set the mood.  In the past he has even webcast the
whole event.  One year I had my Mom and brother cheer me on from Texas!

Gus

Subj: [Workshop3d-rcx] One month notice!
Date: 3/11/2003 10:38:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: rayiii@workshop3d.com
To: workshop3d-rcx@houseofdistraction.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

The Sixth WORKSHOP 3D Lego RCX Challenge Takes place at 1:00pm on April 12,
2003, one month from tomorrow.

Here are the registrations so far:

Line Tracking Code Only
-Walt White
-Jeff Bowden

Line Tracking Single RIS
-Jeff Bowden
-Gus Jansson

Line Tracking Unlimited
-Roger Glassey
-Gus Jansson

SUMO (standard)
-Hugh Doran
-Johann Jungck

SUMO Walking
-Gus Jansson
-Dave Fisher

Puck Gathering
-Hugh Doran
-Gus Jansson

At this rate, we will be out of there by 2:00!
Remember, registrations closes ONE WEEK before the event, so if you're
planning on entering, register soon!
And if you have registered and aren't on the list, or if I have you down for
the wrong event, let me know at rayiii@workshop3d.com

Ray