Subject:
Winter mega challenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:10:31 GMT

I was browsing the Seattle Robotics Club pages and saw the link to the fire
fighting robot contest (http://www.trincoll.edu/events/robot/default.htm).
There is a northwest qualifier event for this held March 15 this year.
While it is too late for this year, maybe we could consider this as a mega
challenge for next Winter, with the goal of sending some robots to at least
the NW qualifying event?  What do people think?