Re: What's up with HiTechnic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Mark Kenworthy writes:
Anyone know what is going on with them?  They've been "reorganizing
production" for a while now, long enough that I am wondering if there is
something else going on.  Plus there was someone selling custom sensors on
eBay a while ago, which looked like old HiTechnic stock.  Has anyone heard
anything?

I heard rumor (only a rumor, I can't back this up) that the exposure they've
gotten from media such as Steve Hassenplug's TV interview has swamped them
with orders. Perhaps John can confirm. If true, that's a real testament to
the demand out there for LEGO fans :-)

-Tim