Re: November 16th SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:53:17 GMT

One week reminder:

1) The November SMART meeting will be on the 16th - this Saturday - at 2pm
in the Redmond library, room 2. Our mini-challenge is Slope Traversal. See
elsewhere for the rules.

2) Besides voting on January's mini-challenge, we'll decide on a
maxi-challenge which we'll work on for a few months. There have been a
number of suggestions made already. (Mostly by me, but also a couple by
other SMART members -- see this thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/?n=134).

Read the ideas, think about them. In particular, think about how you would
start tackling such a challenge - both building and programming it. If you
have any questions or comments, please post!

Also there's still time to add new ideas to the list - post them by
Thursday, and we'll consider them at the meeting.

--
  David Schilling