    November 16th SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   Just a reminder that the November SMART meeting will be on the 16th of the month, at 2pm in the Redmond library, room 2. Our mini-challenge will be Slope Traversal: Given an eight-foot long 2x8 resting against a chair or table, build a robot that (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: November 16th SMART Meeting —David Schilling
   One week reminder: 1) The November SMART meeting will be on the 16th - this Saturday - at 2pm in the Redmond library, room 2. Our mini-challenge is Slope Traversal. See elsewhere for the rules. 2) Besides voting on January's mini-challenge, we'll (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)