Subject:
Next meeting in two weeks: BrickHeap Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:56:41 GMT

The next SMART meeting is in two weeks. For this meeting we'll be having a
BrickHeap Wars -- just show up (by 12:30) and you'll be assigned to a team.
I'll provide the bricks and the challenge. You'll have approximately three
hours to build and program your robots.

I'll need at least four laptops that can be used for programming the robots,
though. So if you know you'll be coming, and have a laptop, please either
make sure we'll have them. Laptops should have NQC or whatever other
programming environment you wish to use already installed.

Don't forget, this meeting starts early, (12:30) and if you want to
participate, you'll need to show up on time. There are a limited number of
spots.

We'll also be trying out our Simon-Says robots at the meeting, so have some
fun and build a robot for that ahead of time. These are meant to be
displayed at the NWBrickCon the following weekend. Attendance at NWBrickCon
is free if you just want to look, or put robots, (including the Simon-Says
ones), on display. For all other activities it's $10 - register soon. See
register for the con.

--
  David Schilling