Re: Pitsco bulk order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:59:42 GMT

The order arrived today, all but two parts were shipped, (they're
back-ordered). I'll bring the sets to the Sept 28th meeting as I promised. I
hope that everyone that ordered will be there to pick them up. If not, we'll
arrange something afterwards.

People splitting orders can take care of that themselves, during or after
the meeting.

--
  David Schilling