 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / *257 (-10)
  Re: *Now* I'm moved in.

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HHI5pI.tCE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! This was literally the first place I looked at, in an awesome house in an awesome neighborhood for a great price. I'm not exactly a spiritual (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage)

  Re: *Now* I'm moved in.

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HHHLrs.9Bt@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, good point. It's worth noting that my lego room is pretty much my only room. I live in a basement studio apartment. I'm only 25 and I'm (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage)

  Re: *Now* I'm moved in.

(...) Lovely setup you've established there Mr. Curator. Those tables look sharp and comfy. What was the verdict on shelving/drawer containers/structures? I'm interested in what you think of them: quality, size, etc. I see Q, C, K, and O that's a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: *Now* I'm moved in.

(...) hunting. Ready, set..build! Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage)

  Re: *Now* I'm moved in.

(...) Who needs sleep when you've got a Lego room like that? Welcome back. Allister (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage)

  *Now* I'm moved in.

(URL) just so you know where my priorities are, I still don't have a bed. I just hope I can make some more stuff before BrickFest. Woo! [ j o n ] (now if my comcast cable connection would actually stay up between the hours of 11 AM and 11PM I'd be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage)

  SEALUG and BRICKFEST

So am I the only one from Washington going? :-( You guys are really missing out. This is a (well it was last year) different kind of event than NWBC, so it's fun to attend and not feel like you're doing the same thing over again. If you're gonna go, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  For trade: 6 Stone gray particle board Iris cart tops

I just got ahold of six 3-drawer Iris carts that have gray (sort of granite pattern) particle board tops. These carts are identical (except for the tops)to the ones they sell at Target for $10. These are pretty cool but they're not what I want. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LUG & LTC dates of formation update

(...) Just following up to add the Sealug group back to this chain. -mark(2) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact